To feel good in the morning itís recommended to awake in an active sleep phase. Simple alarm clocks wake you up exactly at the time you set them before going to bed. If alarm wakes you up in deep sleep phase, you feel wrecked all day long. Familiar feeling, isnít
Smart alarm application defines your sleep cycles and awakes you in the 30 minutes period before the time alarm was set
We have launched FREE Beta version of Smart Alarm application to receive your feedback and find out fitness of BlackBerry accelerometers to control your sleep phases. Please note that the application is meant for BlackBerry Storm and Storm 2 smartphones only.
How to use SmartAlarm:
1. Set alarm time by pressing alarm button and setting alarm time with up-down buttons. After alarm is set place the BlackBerry in your bed near your pillow.
2. When you turn during your sleep Smart Alarm registers your activity (turns and moves) and defines your current sleep phase. Thatís why itís highly recommended to place BlackBerry on the same surface you lie on to provide correct work of the application.
3. Please note that Smart Alarm needs 3-4 nights to define you sleep cycles. After application has defined your sleep cycles it will wake you up in the active sleep phase in 30 minutes period before the time you set the alarm.
4. Application uses minimum battery so itís not necessary to have your BlackBerry on charge all night long.
5. If application was unable to define your sleep cycles it will wake you up exactly at the time you set before going to bed.
6. If on 5-6th day of usage application wakes you up exactly at the time you set alarm, you should find more suitable place for your BlackBerry (where application will be able to register your activity during your sleep).
7. We are looking forward to your active feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org